CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, March 18, 2004

THE EYE TWO SUCKS. CHEAP THRILL MOVIE. DONT WATCH. DONT WATCH!!!!

okay. lets see.. met denise at international plaza today for my interview.. actually not really an interview.. they just wanted to ask me questions. idiot. had lunch at genki. and i ate my chawamushi AGAIN!! ive been eating it almost everyday.. oh the one at genki is damn nice.. thumbs up. best one so far.

went over to toni&guy school for denise to cut her hair by pohling.. and while i was sitting there waiting for her, this gay guy asked whether he could wash and blow dry my hair for me.. damn funny. throughout everything, i kept laughing.. or rather denise and i kept laughing. cos my cousin and his friends are in that school.. so they were all surrounding us.. saying stupid things.. haha. and it went something like that.. "at least i pervertic i look at girls leh. you look at guys one.. eeeyer." my cousin's friend said to the gay guy. hahha. i like my hair alot now. can i leave it like that forever? the gay guy wants to cut and color for me.. but i think i'd rather let my cousin do the job. or pohling.. safer. lol. and im coloring my hair again soon!!! yayyyyyY!!!! and this butch came and asked denise and i for our numbers cos she wants to use us for the hair show in may.. damn scary. haha.

went to lasamba to look for ben... damn funny. and the viet guy. lol. he's damn nice. and comical. went over to town to meet cat.. had dinner and then met wai. watched the eye. as ive said, its horrid.

oh i was telling myself today. "dont take out your nets. dont withdraw any money. dont shop anymore." AND THEN i went to exodus and i saw the nicest pair of white shoes ever. ( OKAY IM LYING. MARC JACOBS STILL WINS MY HEART. ) and they just came in today. AND its only 39.90. FURTHERMORE im in the inner circle.. so i get TEN percent off. okay. bottom line is, i bought it. boohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home